Pilot Training in Chandigarh
For those of you just starting out on the path to Pilot Training, we hope the following will give you a clear understanding of the steps you need to follow to achieve your ambition with Flyton Institute Chandigarh.
- Select your preferred flight school location(s) based on your country of residence. We offer training programs to aspiring pilots in Czech Republic Canada, Australia, and India.
- Review your preferred flight school section and request/download the available training brochure.
- Contact us to book an Open Day (or request a sales tour where an open day is not available).
- Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on our latest training news and announcements.
- Choose your route of training from the options available in our Website www.flyton.in.
- Select your preferred program.
- Check you meet the minimum entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Contact us if you have any further questions.
- Submit an application form as detailed in the apply section of your preferred course.
- Obtain a Medical Certificate from a medical examiner approved by the relevant national aviation authority (In some cases this is secured at the time of assessment).
- Book a course and pay the deposit to secure your place.
- Commence training.
- Those who graduate from our courses with ATPLs can then undertake Type, base and line training with an employer airline. MPL graduates proceed to take up a First Officer position with the relevant airline partner.
Types of aircrafts available for Flying Training
- Cessna 152 : Single Engine
- Cessna 172 : Single Engine
- Piper PA-34 Seneca : Multi- Engine
- Beach Duchess BE 76 : Multi- Engine
Students will fly Cessna 152 depending upon the availability of aircrafts and some experience on Cessna 172.
- Total flying on single engine aircraft : 185:00 Hrs
- Total flying on Multi-Engine aircraft : 15:00 Hrs
- Total Flying experience : 200:00 Hrs
- Total Single Engine simulator : 10:00 Hrs
- Total Multi-Engine simulator : 10:00 Hrs