The career of flight attendant is fascinating, adventurous and engaging. That is certainly true! But nothing lasts forever. We tend to move forward and look for progress and changes in our lives. So, when choosing the cockpit crew race, it is also good to know in advance what to expect next. What are other career possibilities? What are the knowledge and skills that will be useful in the future? And, finally, is it aviation or any other field that you would like to continue or start your career? Those are the questions to consider.
No, the airlines have walk in interviews , if you are eligible according to your criteria and you crack the interview, you will be the chosen one.
- There are three career paths available to applicants:
- Pursue the training of hostesses just after 12 and request a job
- Complete graduation, receive training and then apply for a job
- Full graduation (relevant) and direct application for a job
Airlines generally hire hostesses based on skills and aptitudes. The selection process usually consists of a written test and a set of interviews.There are two things that airlines will look for:
- Does it have a relevant qualification?
- You have experience and required skills
- Age-18 – 26 years
- Good in spoken English and various foreign languages as required
- 10+2 with any gra
- Physically fit and healthy
- duate degree or in hospitality
- Min Height -157.5 centimeters
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Unmarried are mostly preferred
- Must possess valid Passport
- Good eyesight
- 6/24 vision in each eye
- Clear to fair complexion
- Good verbal communication skills and language proficiency
- Complacent personality
- Punctual and patient
- Good physique and height (and weight proportional to it)
- Fair complexion with good appearance
- Interactive and Communicative and skills
- Presence of the mind with fast thinking
- Technical knowledge.
- Patience and Stamina to work for long hours
- Sense of responsibility with Caring attitude
- Able to gel with the team and have team spirit
- Positive attitude towards work
- Clear voice and speech.
For course details click here www.flyton.in
Conclusion: Here at Flyton Academy we focus on developing the careers of young aspiring professionals who want to excel in the field of Aviation. There is a great growth in the aviation sector and hence great career opportunity for young girls who are aspiring to become an air hostess so we help them by providing the best training courses in aviation.
Contact us at :
Flyton Institute of Air Hostess Training
Address: SCO 83-84, 4th Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone : 0172-506-8384, 0172-507-8384
Mobile : 7341115097
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org