Are you planning to make a career in aviation industry? Do you love to fly and want to become an Air Hostess? If so, this article will be of great help to you. This guide has been prepared taking into account the needs of flight attendants and air hostess career aspirants. Here at Flyton Academy(leading Airhostess training institute in Chandigarh) we offers courses that allow students to pursue careers such as Flight steward, Airline Air hostess, Commercial Pilot and also course in Hospitality & Tourism Management and other growing sectors of the airline industry.
Who is an Air Hostess?
Air Hostesses are airline crew members employed by airlines to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers on board commercial flights. They are also known by the names of stewardess, air host, cabin crew, and stewardess / flight attendant. An air hostess has numerous responsibilities onboard. She greets each passenger, guides each one to their seat and installs them, coordinates security and much more. Women generally prefer this career, although men can do the same job and are called “Stewards”.
Benefits of Air Hostess Job
- Opportunities to visit different places and meet new people.
- Excellent salary scale.
- Job satisfaction.
- Free clothes and accessories.
- Less business days.
- Travel expenses for the family.
- Medical benefits.
- Age-18-26 years
- 10+2 with any graduate degree or in hospitality
- Good in spoken English and various foreign languages as required
- Min Height -157.5 centimeters
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Unmarried are mostly preferred
- Must possess valid Passport
- Good eyesight
- Physically fit and healthy
- 6/24 vision in each eye
- Clear to fair complexion
Procedure to apply for a job as a flight attendant after 12
If you meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above for stewardess work, you can apply for the stewardess position after completing your 12th. To become a stewardess, you will have to enroll in an Academy of hostesses, as they will train you for the following aspects that are considered important from the perspective of the Airlines.
- Self grooming
- Communication skills
- Appearance and Postures
- Customer management
- Body language
- Voice modulation
- Processing of claims
- Technical information about airlines.
- Active listening.
- Service in flight.
- Knowledge of airlines (international and national)
- Should meet the requirements.
- Apply for the interview/job
- Undergo selection procedure which includes-
- Initially there is screening test which is followed by a written test
- Group discussion round and personal interview
- Selection and training – Recruited as trainees with a training period of 2-3 months.
For course details click here www.flyton.in
Conclusion: Here at Flyton Academy we focus on developing the careers of young aspiring professionals who want to excel in the field of Aviation. There is a great growth in the aviation sector and hence great career opportunity for young girls who are aspiring to become an air hostess so we help them by providing the best training courses in aviation.
Contact us at :
Flyton Institute of Air Hostess Training
Address: SCO 83-84, 4th Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone : 0172-506-8384, 0172-507-8384
Mobile : 7341115097
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org