Are you planning to make a career in aviation industry? Do you love to fly and want to become an Air Hostess? If so, this article will be of great help to you. This guide has been prepared taking into account the needs of flight attendants and air hostess career aspirants. Here at Flyton Academy(leading Airhostess training institute in Chandigarh) we offers courses that allow students to pursue careers such as Flight steward, Airline Air hostess, Commercial Pilot and also course in Hospitality & Tourism Management and other growing sectors of the airline industry.
Air Hostess: Introduction
The stewardess/air hostess is a dream career that most young girls aspire and for those who love to fly and want to travel the world. An air-hostess gets a good salary and great exposure. To become an air hostess, a girl must have good communication skills and a pleasant personality. Air Hostesses are airline crew members employed by airlines to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers on board commercial flights. They are also known by the names of stewardess, air host, cabin crew, and stewardess / flight attendant. An air hostess has numerous responsibilities on board.
Skills and Qualities required in becoming an Air Hostess
- Good verbal communication skills and language proficiency
- Complacent personality
- Punctual and Patient
- Good physique and height (and weight proportional to it)
- Fair complexion with good appearance
- Interactive and Communicative and skills
- Presence of the mind with fast thinking
- Technical knowledge.
- Patience and Stamina to work for long hours
- Sense of responsibility with Caring attitude
- Able to gel with the team and have team spirit
- Positive attitude towards work
- Clear voice and speech.
- Age-18 – 26 years
- Good in spoken English and various foreign languages as required
- 10+2 with any graduate degree or in hospitality
- Min Height -157.5 centimeters
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Unmarried are mostly preferred
- Must possess valid Passport
- Good eyesight
- Physically fit and healthy
- 6/24 vision in each eye
- Clear to fair complexion
- Should meet the requirements.
- Apply for the interview/job
- Undergo selection procedure which includes-
- Initially there is screening test which is followed by a written test
- Group discussion round and personal interview
- Selection and training – Recruited as trainees with a training period of 2-3 months.
The salary is according to the experience the person has. A fresher has a salary around Rs.16,000 / – to Rs.30,000 / -.
International airlines pay much more than domestic ones, but even domestic air hostesses can earn up to Rs.25000 – Rs. 40000.While the high-ranking positions get paid up to Rs. 50,000- 75,000.
Private and renowned international airlines pay an average of Rs.2 lac per month.
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Diploma in Air Travel Management and CSR
- Diploma in Aviation English
- Fast Track Certificate course for Cabin Crew
- Fast Track Certificate Course in Aviation English
- Pilot Training Course
- Advanced Diploma in Travel, Hospitality & Customer Service
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Management
- Interview Preparation Course
- Certificate Course in Personality Development
Conclusion: Here at Flyton Academy we focus on developing the careers of young aspiring professionals who want to excel in the field of Aviation. There is a great growth in the aviation sector and hence great career opportunity for young girls who are aspiring to become an air hostess so we help them by providing the best training courses in aviation.
Contact us at:
Flyton Institute of Air Hostess Training
Address: SCO 83-84, 4th Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone : 0172-506-8384, 0172-507-8384
Mobile : 7341115097
Email : email@example.com