The approved tenth graders have numerous questions regarding the training of hostesses. Some of these queries are: “How to become an Air Hostess after the 10th standard?”, “What course to study after the 10th to become Air Hostess?” And “Is it possible to become Air Hostess / Flight Steward after the 10th?” You will find the correct answers to these questions below.
Who is an Air Hostess?
Air Hostesses are airline crew members employed by airlines to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers on board commercial flights. They are also known by the names of stewardess, air host, cabin crew, and stewardess / flight attendant. An air hostess has numerous responsibilities onboard. She greets each passenger, guides each one to their seat and installs them, coordinates security and much more. Women generally prefer this career, although men can do the same job and are called “Stewards”.
- Age-18 – 26 years
- Good in spoken English and various foreign languages as required
- 10+2 with any graduate degree or in hospitality
- Min Height -157.5 centimeters
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Unmarried are mostly preferred
- Must possess valid Passport
- Good eyesight
- Physically fit and healthy
- 6/24 vision in each eye
- Clear to fair complexion
- Good verbal communication skills and language proficiency
- Complacent personality
- Punctual and patient
- Good physique and height (and weight proportional to it)
- Fair complexion with good appearance
- Interactive and Communicative and skills
- Presence of the mind with fast thinking
- Technical knowledge.
- Patience and Stamina to work for long hours
- Sense of responsibility with Caring attitude
- Able to gel with the team and have team spirit
- Positive attitude towards work
- Clear voice and speech.
There are three career paths available to applicants:
- Pursue the training of hostesses just after 12 and request a job
- Complete graduation, receive training and then apply for a job
- Full graduation (relevant) and direct application for a job
Airlines generally hire hostesses based on skills and aptitudes. The selection process usually consists of a written test and a set of interviews.
For course details click here www.flyton.in
Conclusion: Here at Flyton Academy we focus on developing the careers of young aspiring professionals who want to excel in the field of Aviation. There is a great growth in the aviation sector and hence great career opportunity for young girls who are aspiring to become an air hostess so we help them by providing the best training courses in aviation.
Contact us at :
Flyton Institute of Air Hostess Training
Address: SCO 83-84, 4th Floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone : 0172-506-8384, 0172-507-8384
Mobile : 7341115097
Email : email@example.com